Sunday, September 23, 2012

On Craft: DIY Organizer

Admit it or not, girls has the highest tendency to be the messiest creation ever made! Why? Simply because our last name is "Burloloy". From head dresses down to shoes.. we have varieties! Imagine this stuffs if its not properly organized..... it's a disaster!

We can easily start by organizing our fashion accessories, necklaces, earrings etc. How do we do it?


Some do it the old fashioned way..
Storing jewelries in an antique organizer.

This is a modern accessory organizer. I was actually looking for this in malls, fortunately i found it at SM Department   but it is not for sale =( it's sort of a freebie for purchases of worth 1000 (if I'm not mistaken)on their fashion accessories.  
I ended up wondering how to keep all my "abubot".  I thought of making a "DIY" (do it your self) and below are the ideas that flashes on me. This might help you if you're planning to do some organizing too.

A cork board! What to do with this? You can cover this with see through cloth for it's background. Put pins on and you can simply start by putting your necklaces on the them. Quick and simple!

 
I also thought of bathroom hangers and suctions.. 





I can just hang all necklaces and bracelet there. Even scarves may accommodate.. or it can also be the bathroom organizer it self...







Looks cute, but it's so not DIY..
well for me huh.. thought of drinking glasses holder for the bangles.













It's fantastic! However, i wasn't able to find this kind of holder..=/ That's life..
So I came up with this materials...















I made use of microwavable storage for my necklaces, studs earrings, rings and brooches..

The brown box thing is a coffee carrier from Krispy Creme donuts, where i put my watches on the left side and eye wear on the right side.. I've consider so much of the recycle sign =).









Familiar with those blue round thing? It's a glass table mat!
My bangles are temporarily put inside a tissue holder, while I'm still looking for that glasses holder, hopefully i can find it real soon..










It looks better now! Just need to maintain this kind of look, and i guess that's the hardest part =P





No comments:

Post a Comment